Black oil is primarily used as an antiseptic in dentistry, most especially for tooth decay and gum diseases. Black oil is rich in:
- Vitamin A;
- Vitamin K;
- Magnesium; and,
- Antibacterial properties.
It is effective for:
- Relieving arthritis, rheumatism, cramps and convulsions;
- Removing gases from the intestine and stomach;
- Cleanses the digestive system;
- Boosts proper digestion cures infection; and,
- Promotes the proper excretion of bodily fluids.
Studies also show that black oil helps treat:
- Neck pain;
- Poor circulation;
- Nicotine addiction;
- Muscle cramps;
- Sluggish digestion;
- Pneumonia and other upper respiratory problems.
Using black oil as aromatherapy can also help calm and relax those who suffer from anxiety and need help with stress relief.
Pro tips: Cup 1-2 drops of black oil in your hand and slowly breathe through it for a couple of seconds to relieve the symptoms of vertigo.