Cabbage is one of the world’s healthiest foods. Cabbage oil has high amounts of vitamin C and antioxidants that help prevent sickness as well as vitamins A and D that are beneficial for the skin.
Cabbage oil is useful in:
- Delaying the effects of skin aging;
- Avoiding the destruction of skin cells due to sun and UV rays exposure;
- Treating skin conditions like acne, rashes, eczema, psoriasis and insect bites;
- Preventing hair loss, moisturizing dry and frizzy hair;
- Easing digestive problems like heartburn, gastritis, peptic ulcers and constipation;
- Lowering high blood pressure;
- Treating scurvy;
- Providing relief from pain;
- Promoting good eye health;
- Supporting healthy weight loss;
- Boosting concentration and healthy mental functions;
- Preventing osteoporosis;
- Treating gingivitis and other gum problems;
- Protecting the body from cancer causing agents and the effects of radiotherapy;
- Reducing the risks of Alzheimer’s disease; and,
- Boosting cardiovascular health.
Pro tips: Apply cabbage oil on swollen joints, sprains and strains and wrap the affected area in gauze. Leave it overnight.